Free Brush Set #29: Footprint doodles

Free Photoshop Footprint Brushes

I doodled some footprints on my sketchbook so now I got this nice set of brushes. I used a ballpoint pen in making them so if you look at the max size of the brushes, you'll see some nice rough textures created from the pen strokes and paper. I kept the edges of the brushes somewhat rough cause of the sketchy effect it gives.

Details

  • Created in: Photoshop CS3
  • Number in Set: 7

Bigger Preview

Tips

I've set the brushes to follow the stroke direction of the mouse/pen tablet. So if you want to use the brushes as stamps instead, just open the Brushes window (Window » Brushes or F5) then uncheck "Shape Dynamics".

And as always, I hope you like this brush pack. Enjoy!

Tip Jar
Your support is awesome!

Download .abr
Have you seen the Terms of Use?

No comments:

Post a Comment